We carry a range of locks and spares to enable us to carry out any job at any time of the day or night. Our guys are experienced and carefully vetted in order to support our reputation.
Locksmith Harehills Leeds provides locksmith services to both residential and commercial customers. All of our jobs are fully guaranteed and we can attend your calls 24/7 all year round at any time, day or night. NO callout charges are applied.
The opening of Harehills Board School in 1891 on Roundhay Road, designed by Charles Barker Howdill (1863-1940), marked a significant milestone in the area’s educational development. Six years later, the Gipton Board School, designed by Walter Samuel Braithwaite (1854-1922) in a Renaissance Revival style, was opened on Harehills Road. This school later became known as Gipton Council School, and in the 1950s, Harehills County Secondary School. In the 1970s, it was renamed Harehills Middle School until it was closed in 1992. The building has since been redeveloped into a business centre that promotes start-ups and social enterprises.
St Aidan’s Anglican church, built in the 1890s on Roundhay Road in a Romanesque style with mosaics by Frank Brangwyn, was designed by Robert James Johnson of Newcastle. Additionally, Irish Catholics who settled in the area received a parish church in 1905, while Scottish Presbyterians were also among the early settlers in the area.
- Keep them clean: Use a damp cloth to wipe down the doors regularly and remove dust, dirt, and other debris. Avoid using abrasive cleaning products that can damage the door’s finish.
- Lubricate hinges and locks: Apply a lubricant such as WD-40 to the hinges and locks to keep them operating smoothly. Remove any excess lubricant with a clean cloth.
- Check for damage: Regularly inspect the doors for any cracks, chips, or scratches. Address any damage as soon as possible to prevent further deterioration.
- Refinish as needed: If the finish on the door becomes worn or damaged, consider repainting or refinishing it. Sand the door down first, and use a primer for a smooth, even finish.
- Adjust the door if necessary: If the door is not closing properly, it may need to be adjusted. Check the hinges and make necessary adjustments to ensure proper alignment. By following these tips, you can keep your internal doors looking and functioning well for years to come.